Finance and Payroll Administrator
Broad role covering all aspects of finance and payroll administration, supporting the Finance Manager of a growing Cheltenham-based business.
My client are a fast growing, privately owned organisation operating in the engineering sector, based in Cheltenham.
Individual responsibilities for this person include:
- Purchase Ledger - updating on Sage 50, reconciling to statements, requesting credit notes
- Sales Ledger - assisting with raising invoices during busy periods
- Payroll - administration and collation
- Cash flow - Preparing information and presenting to Finance Manager
- Communicating with suppliers - dealing with requests personally, or forwarding to the relevant person
You will also support the Finance Manager in the following areas:
- Process payments received
- Process weekly payments
- Daily Bank Management
- Month end processes including bank reconciliation
- Assist with Fleet Coordination
- Assist with Payroll
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.30am until 5.00pm and Friday 8.30pm until 4.00pm.
Ideally we would like to find a candidate with experience in payroll and accounts.
Skills and attributes we are looking for include:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate fluently with customers, suppliers & colleagues
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with IT Systems, including Sage 50
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet agreed deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
This role will pay a competitive basic salary of £20-25,000.