To manage the supplier and colleague payment process for the Group, ensuring the business, suppliers and colleagues receive an efficient service. Provide actual/budget/forecast reporting to the business as required and provide ad-hoc analysis of payment trends and supplier analysis.
Our client, a FTSE 100 business, is a well known retailer in Manchester city centre. They are a responsible business who put a big emphasis on reducing their carbon footprint. The client looks after their employees and have been named in the 2019 top 25 companies to work for in the UK. A fantastic company to join to grow your career as well as a great name to add to your CV.
- Ensure accurate and timely payments per week across 6000 suppliers
- Management of the AP balance sheet reconciliation process for the Group.
- Ensure all controls are adhered to when creating payments within Oracle
- Execute payroll payments to ensure accurate and timely payments to 160,000 colleagues.
- Prepare balance sheet budgeting and forecasting for nominated AP balance sheet accounts with particular emphasis on trade creditors (£1.9 billion per period on average) and net debt impacts.
- Ensuring the periodic KPIs are accurately updated, highlighting any key achievements/issues in the department.
- Management of 7 FTE, including recruitment, coaching and performance. Ensuring 121s are held regularly and colleagues have a development plan in place
- Develop strong business relationships with key suppliers and key colleagues in the business
- Identify all resource risks; produce succession plan and training plans for the area to identify risks.
- Responsible for ensuring the continuity plans are in place for high risk processes and relevant accesses are managed effectively.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Progression opportunities