Payroll & HR Services Executive
Founded in the year 1984 by Tan Sri Dato' Seri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun, Berjaya Corporation Berhad is one of Malaysia’s largest dynamic and expanding conglomerate with its wide array of core business activities, including financial services, consumer marketing & retail, hotels, resorts, & recreation development, property investment & development, gaming & lottery, motor trading & distribution, food & beverage, and telecommunication.
BERJAYA means SUCCESS in Bahasa Malaysia and reflects the success and Malaysian character of the Berjaya Corporation's core businesses. Our symbol made up of closely interwoven B's represent our strong foundation and the constant synergy taking place within the Berjaya Corporation group of companies. Each B faces a different direction, depicting the varied strengths of the companies that make up the Berjaya Corporation group of companies.
Today, Berjaya Corporation Berhad and its affiliates have a total employee strength of more than 40,000. In Berjaya, we believe in the personal and professional development of our employees, which is why we are constantly striving to provide a cross-functional environment, as well as endless development and upskilling opportunities to our employees to bring out their fullest potential and grow together with the company. In Berjaya, we are not the practitioners of success, we are the success!
WHY JOIN US?
In Berjaya, we take pride in shaping individuals into great leaders. With a combined employee strength of more than 40,000 worldwide, we are committed to create a compelling Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and strive to be an "Employer of Choice". Through Berjaya's Employee Value Proposition (EVP), we show what it means to be part of Berjaya. We value our people and we strive to connect, inspire, and empower our employees to achieve greater success together.
Connecting you to a broad spectrum of opportunities and people from our diversified businesses.
Inspiring you to make positive changes and achieve greater impact together.
Empowering you to grow and develop to become your best in creating a better future."
This role is responsible to provide assistance to the daily operations of the payroll team while ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with the established processes and work procedures and in compliance with the Group policies and the statutory requirements.
- Handle all functions of human resource services which include payroll operations, eleave and eclaims and other related functions.
- Involve in full cycle of payroll processing and ensure monthly salaries are paid accurately and on time.
- Ensure statutory submission are completed timely and efficiently and liaise with statutory bodies on related issues.
- Maintain employee personal file and ensure all information are accurate, current and complete.
- Prepare letter of appointment, confirmation, promotion, transfer and other employment related letters.
- Provide advisory services to employees on matters related to payroll, eleave or eclaims.
- Perform any ad-hoc assignments/duties as and when required by superior.
- Diploma, Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Social Science, Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years of related working experience.
- Good knowledge of employment related laws and legislations.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Meticulous and with great attention to details.
- Demonstrate good working attitude and interpersonal skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.