- To prepare full set of financial statement & accounting schedule using UBS accounting system or any other approved systems.
- To prepare monthly reconciliations on banks payables and intercompany balances.
- To process monthly payroll.
- To prepare Form E and EA and other yearly submissions to authorities.
- To perform monthly payment processing.
- To prepare service & sale tax returns.
- May require minimum travelling and be seconded at clients’ place.
- Any other related jobs assigned by the superior which deem to be appropriate.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or any related field. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Good communication and people management skills.
- Good organizational skills
- Basic functional knowledge and skills in using Microsoft applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
Our Malaysian Government has issued this requirement to be included in your resume to us.
“I authorize your handling of my personal details as per “Malaysian Law Personal data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).”
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.