As Finance Manager you will be responsible for overseeing two management accountants, partnering non-finance stakeholders and delivering management accounts for the business.
My client is a growing Media Group based in Hammersmith and Fulham
The Finance Manager role reports directly to the Finance Director, is responsible for two direct reports and the following
- Reviewing monthly management accounts
- Developing and mentoring direct reports
- Assisting the FD with queries and analysis
- Business partnering non-finance stakeholders
- Work with the business to deliver new projects
- Production of complete management accounts with variance analysis and commentary
The successful candidate will either be recently qualified from practice or industry.
The Finance Manager role, based in Hammersmith, comes with a competitive salary of £50,000-£55,000 depending on experience as well as a discretionary bonus and comprehensive benefits package.