Senior Financial Analyst
2 London Bridge, London, United Kingdom
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Drawing from your existing experience in accounting and corporate finance, you will delve into the detail, analyse and produce a summary of your findings in a way that is robust and tailored to meet the requirements of our Senior Management and Board.
You'll be highly organised, an independent worker when needed and be able to maneuver comfortably through the complexity, identify the underlying reasons and making sense of the information so you can put forward your recommendations with confidence.
As you appreciate and understand how operational measures translates into financial ones, you will need to build your network with key stakeholders and exchange information so you have the full picture.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we're providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) with 5 years of post-qualification experience or similar experience gained working in an accounting / finance role
- Knowledge of other languages would be advantageous. notably French, but not critical
- Experience gained as either a Financial Controller, Financial Planning and Analysis function or Business Controller
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills
- Knowledge of Power BI, VBA and any other (desirable)
- Able to travel to different locations
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information and to apply please visit our website via the apply button below.