Interim Financial Accountant
This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant with a technical background to join a highly reputable business on a 12 month contract.
My client are a very well known business that are based in Swindon
This role will be critical in ensuring the retail area of the business meets all statutory and regulatory reporting requirements, including the quarterly group reporting and statutory accounts.
It will also consist of high profile activity across the wider Finance team in the business, including assisting in the delivery of consolidation reporting, supporting the intercompany reconciliation process and the production of allocated statutory accounts.
The successful candidate for this vacancy will be someone looking to progress their career and will be/have the following:
- Qualified or recently qualified with a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Disciplined and detailed with strong attention to detail
- A working knowledge of financial accounting standards and their practical application with the motivation to develop this knowledge further
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with a confident and articulate manner
- The ability to provide technical financial advise to the business
An excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate. There is also onsite parking available