TEAM LEAD, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
- Supervise and manage Accounts Payable team. Ensure the quality and accurate completion of Accounts Payable processes are delivered by Accounts Payable team within the agreed key performance indicators, as defined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Resolve Accounts Payable issues.
- Ensure compliance to business group policies and procedures; and relevant legal and statutory requirements.
- Manage and ensure quality in terms of accurate, completeness and timeliness of the Accounts Payable team in performing their daily activities for the following Accounts Payable processes.
- Processing of vendor and inter-company invoices, debit notes and credit notes, recurring payment documents, month end activities e.g. reporting and reconciliation.
- Processing and update of electronic and manual payment transactions in system.
- Coordinating with Cash Management team and Business Groups.
- Liaise with Business Groups for payment authorization and final amount to be paid.
- Manage the team to ensure that all transactions are processed within agreed timeline as defined in Service Level Agreement.
- Contribute to Management Reporting requirement relating to Service Level Agreement.
- Managing and resolve issues, queries related to daily task and system. Raise issues, where necessary, to Common Services Centre’s management with resolution for improvement.
- Managing ad-hoc requests from Function Lead and Business Groups.
- Act as a counsel to staff as when needed and mentor to staff and motivator to the team.
- Coordinate and manage communication channels and Helpdesk tickets related to Account Payable.
- Assist HR dept in recruitment process.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Must have used SAP in current or previous companies
- Manage a team minimum 2 people
- Minimum 5 years experience relevant with Account Payable experience
- Passionate in working to achieve target, detailed, meticulous, able to work under pressure
- Good leadership and communication skills
- English is a must