Accounts Receivable from Accountancy practice
This is an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable from Accountancy practice to join a growing professional service company within a large finance team.
Page are proud to represent this Accounts Receivable from Accountancy practice with a growing organisation. The role will be challenging and test the skill set of the successful individual.
Key responsibilities are:
- Collection of invoices
- Ensuring clients abide by payment terms
- Working with collections team
- Monthly and biweekly cash forecast reports
- Working alongside sales team and partners
- Maintain strong working relationships with all clients
- Cash posting and bank reconciliations
The successful Accounts Receivable from Accountancy practice will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- keen eye for detail
- Want to work in a fast paced environment
- Have 3 years previous exposure in a similar working environment
- Be able to explain in full detail previous experience
- Commutable to central London
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a full benefits package.