External Audit - Asset and Wealth Management
A career in the Financial Services Audit practice, within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. The clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. The organisation focuses on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you'll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of the clients' information.
The team helps financial organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business. Their clients cover industries within banking and capital markets, private equity, insurance, and consumer finance. While many of the rules of business have changed, the fundamentals haven't. You'll work alongside senior members of the client's management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of the client's information.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your brand
- ACA or equivalent
- Focussed and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential)
- Experience of working with clients in the UK Financial Services industry and more specifically Asset & Wealth Management industries
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service
- Proven ability in leading audit engagements, including planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities
- Experience in supervising and developing staff
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experience of supervising and developing staff through coaching
- Strong project management
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards and/or US GAAP
- Strong team–working skills
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Highly developed listening and questioning techniques
If you're passionate about delivering high–quality External Audit, no matter the obstacles then this is for you, don't hesitate, and apply today.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin an interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the process.
If you have any queries or want to get in touch please email Amine (see below)
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003