Internal Audit Manager (Operational) - Financial Services - Nottingham
Internal Audit Manager (Operational) – Financial Services – Nottingham – GBP400 per day
Internal Audit Manager (Operational) with Big4 and Financial Services Audit experience wanted by one of the world's leading and most successful FMCG organisations to join their team in Nottingham Audit Manager (Operational) will be working on BAU risk mitigation initiatives and project–based work to mitigate exposed risk highlighted by the external auditors.
Internal Audit Manager (Operational) will be working within an experienced team of ex Big4 Auditors.
Internal Audit Manager (Operational) will suit candidates who have worked in fast paced financial services organisation and who have the ambition to work for one of the world's leading brands ensuring the continued mitigation of finance risk.
Internal Audit Manager (Operational) required candidates to be fully qualified accountants (any area of study) ideally with exposure to SAP.
Internal Audit Manager (Operational) will be responsible for:
- Assess whether risks are mitigated across the business and that operations are aligned across the group
- Identify potential solutions to identified gaps in the control environment, and recommending their consideration to management
- Feeding back findings of audit work to management and discussing any concerns
- Drafting audit reports summarising the findings or audit work
- Carry out assurance activities to ensure the group's business and strategic objectives are identified, reported and managed
- Act as a consultant, advising departments, providing
Internal Audit Manager (Operational) is a contract role offering up to GBP400 per day for an initial period of 6 months.
I MUST stress in order to be considered for the Internal Audit Manager candidates are required to have experience of Internal Operational Audits.