Internship Project - Private Equity
Project Title: Private Equity Market Research and Establishing Relationships
Project Duration: Minimum 3-4 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare customized presentations for the Client
- To update, maintain and follow up on the Deal Tracker. Identify next steps and follow up on the same.
- Follow up with the Clients regarding the status of the proposal.
- To fix calls, meetings with the Client and the Nimai Managing Partner.
- Coordinate with internal business development team for private equity deals.
- To do market research activity for different sectors in Africa and Asia regions.
- To build relationship with potential clients in designated countries through email or phone calls.
- To fix calls with Nimai Managing Partner and senior management of prospective Clients to understand the possible opportunities available.
- Reach out to international FI’s/ Funds/ Family Offices by sending emails and connecting through LinkedIn.
- To fix calls with Nimai Managing Partner and the financial institutions. Prepare minutes and next steps. Follow up on the next steps.