Collections Manager (Interim)
If you are immediately available and have extensive credit management experience then this Collections Manager (Interim) role is just for you!
Page are proud to represent this fantastic social care company that are looking for a Collections Manager (Interim) to tempoarily join their accountancy team in a fantastic London location. There is already a Credit Manager who is currently tied down with the credit control team and the business is going through a large program of change. Through this they have realised that there is a large amount of revenue that's stuck due to queries so they need a Collections Manager (Interim) to come in and clear the queries. The role will be roughly 3-6 months in duration.
- Dealing with high volumes of queries
- Going out to area offices and dealing with queries at different sites
- Working closely with the existing Credit Manager
- Liaising with wider accountancy team
- Overseeing the credit control team and helping if needed
- Prioritising the queries and identifying the quick wins
- Reporting into the Head of Financial Operations
- Proven track record of dealing with a high volume of queries and clearing debt through query resolution
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise well
- Previous management experience
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work in London
- Happy to travel to the area offices when needed (expensed through the company)
A fantastic opportunity to make a difference and a great achievement that will set your CV out from the rest. A chance to help and guide a business into a better position for the future and working in a brilliant London location. Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant accountancy experience.