- Work with Construction Teams working as Account A/P, A/R with client / subcontractors for creation/processing of billings.
- Must be a Team player, working in office of diversity and be one who works ahead and not behind in efforts.
- Must have strong skills in MS Office products, especially Excel, Word and MS Office.
- Knowledge of working in construction environment, having working knowledge of PASSPORT EAM or Hyperion P6/7 programs are plus
- Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports organization's finances to management, and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts