Accountant

Recruiter
Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Location
New York
Salary
Competitive
Posted
25 May 2019
Closes
30 May 2019
Job role
Accountant
Contract type
Permanent
Hours
Full time
Ref ID: 02965464

Classification: Accountant – Staff

Compensation: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year

A well–established consumer products company near Penn Station in New York has an immediate need for an Accountant. The Accountant will be involved in preparing a bi–weekly payroll for 100 employees approximately 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time will be involved in general accounting and monthly closings. The company offers excellent benefits and compensation package.
3 plus years general accounting and some payroll experience is preferred. Some exposure to an ADP payroll system is a plus. To apply please email a resume in a Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] . Or call Rich Singer, CPA at .

Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full–time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.

Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at for additional information.

All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.

? 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans

By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half Terms of Use .

Similar jobs

Similar jobs