Ashley Kate are pleased to be working with a client in Nottingham who are looking for an Audit Senior to join their business.
You will need to have experience in an Audit role ideally in a practice environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
* The audit senior would report directly to the team of 4 Audit Managers and will work exclusively on audit work
* They would be involved in all aspects of the assignment from planning to preparing a high–quality audit file for manager review
* Typically audits last from 1–2 weeks per audit and usually are teams of 2 but sometimes more
* The audit senior would prepare the accounts
* A fully study package would be available for anybody who has not passed in full yet
The ideal candidate will have:
* At least 2 years of experience and some experience of leading audits – even if they are smaller ones
* Caseware knowledge would be an advantage
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to work in a team
* A personable approach
Please get in contact or
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.