Trainee Accountant/Assistant Accountant – International Financial Services business – GBP30,000 – GBP44,000 plus study support based in Potters Bar
An excellent Trainee Accountant/Assistant Accountant opportunity for a self motivated AAT/ACCA or CIMA studier with an international financial services business – excellent benefits and a fantastic working culture. This role will be based in Potters Bar and the salary will be from GBP30,000 – GBP44,000 depending on experience.
A leading provider of financial products and services with offices across the globe is looking for a self motivated individual to join their high performing team. Recently they have experienced a higher demand for the products they offer and due to this significant growth, the business is expanding the investment reporting team.
Main responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant/Trainee Accountant:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on the movements in the investment financials, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparation of detailed analysis on investment reporting including Balance Sheet analysis.
- To provide working papers for all investment financials, including a detailed analytical review of the P&L and Balance Sheet for each reporting period.
- Monitor and reconcile all valuation and unit pricing movements to ensure correct and complete information is reflected in the reported financials.
- Keep up to date with Financial legislation and regulatory changes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have strong Excel skills
The role will be based in Potters Bar and salary will be GBP30,000 – GBP44,000 , this will be depending on experience.
If you would like to take the next step in your career, please apply to this role immediately or email your CV to or call me for more information on .