IT Audit Supervisor
Our client is seeking an IT Audit Supervisor to join their Risk Advisory group, in Miami. This role assists in IT, information security, and digitalization tactics for financial institutions.
- Effectively develop and execute IT, information security, and digitalization tactics based on FFIEC guidance
- Advise clients on data, infrastructure, and risk management strategies
- Conduct IT/IS Technical Risk Assessments and GLBA Risk Assessments
- Review and prepare work papers and presentations
- Prepare reports/recommendations and communicate issues to management
- Help manage a small team of associates
- Participate in strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services
- Perform research on technology products/trends and professional standards as it relates to financial institution information security
- Identify additional client service needs?
- Bachelor's degree required: Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems Major preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the areas of IT audit & information security for financial institutions
- Experience developing IT audit work programs for financial institutions
- Auditing network operating systems (i.e Windows Active Directory)
- Written and verbal communication of IT control and information security issues
- IT general and/or application control design and operating effectiveness testing
- Accounting, security, or technology professional certification preferred
- This position may require domestic and/or international travel.