Ashley Kate UK are pleased to be partnered with our client in Derbyshire who are looking for a part or fully qualified Management Accountant to join the business in their busy and growing finance team.
The client offers a competitive salary and a great place to continue your career.
- Assist in preparation of monthly Management Accounts and reporting.
- Assist in preparation of forecasting and annual budgeting process.
- Cost Analysis Reporting; Improve the level of cost reporting and awareness across the Ops team
- Hold monthly one to one cost review meetings with key budget holders including, Production Manager, Senior Managers, Maintenance Manager & Logistics & Supply Chain Manager & Supervisors.
- Sales Analysis Reporting & Customer Profitability Analysis.
- KPI Reporting for internal reviews & external requirements.
- Capex Reporting – Ensure capital expenditure processes are followed and capital spend is accurately reported.
- Provision of information for auditing purposes.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
The client is based throughout the UK so there will be some travel involved.
If you are experienced with Management Accounts and part or fully CIMA or ACCA qualified, please get in contact or
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.