The Credit Manager vacancy at this leading Huntingdon based FMCG is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to have an immediate impact of the success of the business through the improvement of internal processes and systems. Within this role the Credit Manager will ensure the reduction of aged debt alongside the smooth cash collection process. The role will also be responsible for liaising with key stakeholders to drive business decisions.
A growing FMCG with an number of sites nationally are in need of an experienced Credit Manager to join the Huntingdon based team to implement change within the business. You will be taking the helm of an experienced and growing credit team and driving it to continued success.
The Credit Manager will be responsible for:
- Daily supervision of Credit Management team members, ensuring the correct work-flow is followed and standards of accuracy and quality are achieved consistently.
- Maintenance a well organised Credit Management team.
- Responsible for the management of legal processes and cases
- Determining monthly collection targets and managing the team's performance to ensure targets are achieved.
- Working with the Senior Credit Risk Manager to implement process improvements
- Be the first point of escalation for the Credit Control team and internal customers, resolving issues and providing best practice advice.
- Partnering with internal customers to unlock queried debts through attending and giving input at business Operational Debt Review calls.
- Partnering with the internal Legal team and external debt collection agency to ensure collection of challenging debts is progressed appropriately.
The successful candidate for the Credit Manager vacancy will hold:
- A recognised qualification in Credit Management (CICM) or are qualified by experience.
- Experience of credit management within a large and growing organisation
- Experience of business to business debt collection and working knowledge of legal action protocols.
- Experience in credit risk strategy.
- The ability to communicate with and influence stakeholders across all areas and levels of a large business
- Good working knowledge of; MS office tools including Excel at advanced level and ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Agresso etc
You will be joining a nationally recognised FMCG business, driving change in the Huntingdon based business and beyond. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package within the role.