PQ/Finalist Finance Business Partner
Our large reputable client is looking for a PQ/Finalist Finance Business Partner who has had experience with projects.
Our client is large international engineering company who are looking to grow and progress their team in Haywards Heath. This is an exciting position for someone that is keen on progression.
- Challenge proposal managers on financial and risk related topics (like strategic fit, risk/reward balance, pricing, invoicing, cash flow, (international) tax, currency risks, pre-financing) during the PQ & Proposal phase of non-routine tenders.
- Use analytics tools to provide analysis for decision making and project performance improvement.
- Proactively share finance & management control knowledge with project, finance and business managers.
- Coach project finance administration team members.
- Carry out any duties which the Finance line manager may reasonably request within the broad parameters of the role.
- Relevant financial degree or accounting qualification. Thorough understanding of the finance & management control discipline and underlying principles: capability to apply these in daily practice. Basic knowledge of related disciplines (e.g. data analytics, IT and risk management).
- Willingness to travel (primarily in the UK)
- Previous exposure to international project operations (foreign currency transactions, international tax requirements etc.).
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Engineering/Construction industry.
Up to £45,000 + fantastic benefits