Throgmorton, are looking for a recent graduate who would like to embark on an accountancy career with a well–established UK firm. Throgmorton provide accountancy services, (not audit) to over 500 clients, ranging from small owner managed businesses all the way through to FTSE Group's, across a wide variety of different industries but with specialisms in financial services and the natural resources industries.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to join the growing London team, whom we will sponsor to undertake their ACA exams. The right candidate would be involved in both regular and project based work and help to grow the business in the future.
Throgmorton are an authorised training firm and are committed to equipping our trainees with the appropriate skillsets to enable them to qualify. Our trainees are encouraged and supported throughout their training contract. Throgmorton currently have three offices in London, Reading and Aberdeen and approximately 150 employees.
Our ACA trainees will learn the basics of accounting through a combination of self–study, study at college and day to day work for clients. Trainees initially learn the basics of bookkeeping and accounting and build on this knowledge as they progress through their training contract and become a fully qualified chartered accountant.
Our trainees have the opportunity to work across the complete range of our service offering including the following;
• Provision of bookkeeping services.
• Management accounting and reporting.
• Financial statement preparation.
• Assisting our clients with their year end audit process.
• Provision of technical accounting advice.
• Financial modelling.
• Systems and controls advisory.
• Be qualified to degree level, achieving a minimum 2:1.
• be able to work in the UK.
• be presentable and able to deal directly with clients.
• be self–starters who can act as part of a team, but also autonomously on client projects.
• have a strong interest in becoming a chartered accountant.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.