Senior Tax Manager, Deal Advisory, M&A Tax
- Reporting directly to Partner / Director, you will use your proven technical ability and utilise your client relationship skills to win and develop new business
- Working closely with internal and external clients on cross-border/M&A transactions, international tax advisory engagements, tax structuring and ad hoc projects
- Develop and implement innovative ways to approach client needs - use research into client businesses (the issues they face, the state of markets, key developments) to initiate new service and product offerings to clients
- Undertake business development activities and market tax services to clients and non-clients
- Keep abreast of new technical developments and solutions, and confidently market these applications to both clients and Partners
- You will be responsible for managing a group of people
- Delegate work to members of multiple teams, ensuring follow up strategies are in place
- A degree in Accounting / Finance, law or any other business related discipline and ideally a professional qualification (accounting or legal)
- Minimun of 8 years’ experience (including advisory) in a professional firm / Big 4 firm or as inhouse-tax advisor
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and work with all levels of management
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines
- Excellent organisation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proven history of managing and developing others, developing business and acting autonomously
- Experience working on M&A transactions or cross-border transactions or in international tax is preferred
- Proven ability to develop and manage people effectively through leadership, appropriate delegation, coaching and mentoring of staff
- Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) skills preferred, but not essential
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.