Finance Manager - Boone
Automotive Finance Manager Needed (Boone, NC)
compensation: Commision Based Pay Plan with Benefits
employment type: full–time
At Discovery Automotive Group, doing what's right by the customer comes standard at all locations, so it's no wonder we have served over 40,000 happy customers. As an F&I Manager, you'll be empowered with the resources and support needed to get every driver into the perfect deal – including a fully transparent selling process and preferred relationships with 19+ lenders. We represent 8 brands in 2 states, so there's always opportunity to grow your career as an F&I Manager and beyond. Join Discovery Automotive Group and accelerate as far and fast as your talent and our support can take you.
Working in our no–haggle sales environment, the F&I Manager makes credit decisions, submits deals to our lenders for approval and helps bridge disconnects in the sales process. With your background in automotive sales or finance, you'll find the right finance and insurance products for every customer, no matter what their situation.
What will I do every day?
* Welcome customers to the store and transition them from Sales to Finance during their vehicle purchase process
* Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships
* Determine customer financing needs and payment options based on a consultative interview process
* Present a fully transparent pricing menu to customers detailing their financing options and products
* Process finance transactions and ensure 100% compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations
* Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
* Build rapport with customers to create a base of referrals
* Set and achieve targeted sales goals
* Gain superior product knowledge to effectively help customers
* Ensure that all administrative processes are handled in a timely fashion and in compliance with company policy
* Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
What are the requirements for the F&I Manager?
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
* Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
* Highly detail–oriented and organized
* Prior sales experience preferred but not required
* Demonstrated communication, consultative, interpersonal and organizational skills
* Experience and desire to work with technology