A fantastic opportunity to work as an Audit Manager in the heart of Yorkshire with clear career progression opportunities.
My Yorkshire based client offers an independent and director-driven approach ensuring that their clients receive advice they can rely on and trust. Both individual and business clients can benefit from the full range of service-lines available to them. My client provides accounting and advisory services to a broad range of companies including entrepreneurial and owner managed business.
This is the ideal opportunity for somebody who wants to work alongside top quality finance professionals and to have the option further down the line to develop into tax, forensics, restructuring, consultancy, internal audit or Corporate Finance.
An Audit Manager will need to be able to:
- Manage a range of audit clients under the arm's length supervision of a Manager and strengthen further existing client relationships.
- Set timetables for the team and control assignments from start to finish.
- Identify opportunities for further beneficial services for each client and liaise with the relevant internal service line managers to plan introductions.
The ideal candidate for this role as an Audit Manager will need to be part qualified in either ACA or ACCA. They would need to have experience working in an SME practice working comfortably in a team. They will need to be able to freely use their initiative in order to deliver a professional audit service to a range of clients. This role is designed for somebody who is looking to further their career, therefore they will need a real drive about them and an ambition to want to progress. In addition, the candidate can have experience in a mix of both accounts and audit however, must have audit exposure at around 50%. A candidate with less audit experience but working with a large variety of big clients will be considered.
The benefits you will receive:
- Opportunity to learn new exciting things
- Be placed in a friendly firm with good sociability
- Work life balance
- Training and Development