Commercial Data Analyst
Growing building and construction business in Milton Keynes looking for an experinced Commercial data Analyst to join the their.
Our client pride themselves on quality, high levels of service and client satisfaction. These standards are all a direct result of their workforce. As such they continually look to recruit individuals that will enhance their team. They seek people who have the ability to create new ideas and practical solutions to problems, facilitate effective team working, inspire, and are determined to succeed with a positive "can do" attitude.
Commercial Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Production and publication of bespoke, weekly & monthly management MI (examples include KPI dashboards for internal management, client dashboards).
- Various ad-hoc analysis to be acarried out, such as vehicle replacement analysis support, vehicle rental analysis and opportunity identification, insurance statistics / trends.
- Telematics analysis, system data maintenances, trends and pattern identification - speeding reporting (weekly + monthly).
- Collection of system data for opportunity / risk analytics
- Logistical planning and analysis support
- Production and publication of bespoke, weekly & monthly management MI.
- Supply chain reconciliation with business systems.
- Collection of system data for opportunity / risk analytics.
- Supply chain data management and onward reporting - expenditure/ revenues / service & compliance.
- Tracking of vendor spend activity, external spend activity, production, publication and on-going development of reports to business SMT.
- KPI dashboard support and data delivery based on requests by Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Opportunity / investment appraisal analysis to aid deliverance of Capital Expenditure across the divisions.
- The ability to own projects from start to finish with the aim of providing solutions to the management team .
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by Senior Management Team.
Commercial Data Analyst Requirements:
- Highly IT literate - key skills must include MS Excel*, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build strong and sustainable customer relationships.
- Strong analytics mind-set.
- Self-Starter and able to work on own initiative.
- Present solutions to data challenges
- Delivery focused - willing to go the extra mile and to propose solutions that are effective, sustainable and economically viable.
- Organisation skills to forward plan deliverable and solutions required (forward thinking)
Whats on Offer:
- Employee centric business
- Competitive market salary