Financial Controller/Accountant/Management Accountant
Financial Controller based in Suffolk.
Our client based in Suffolk is a company with over 70 years experience in the manufacture of products for the international construction market.
In this time they have gained an international reputation for producing quality and innovative products, which have been used on many projects around the world. Our client manufactures products in 10 locations across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Gulf and services customers in over 30 countries worldwide.
The role is as follows:
- Handle all financial and cost accounting role (AR, AP, GL).
- Assist in compiling full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Control debtors and adhere to group credit policy.
- Assist in performing monthly closure journal entries.
- Prepare and submit group's standard reports
- Participate in the transition from the existing SAGE Line 50 ERP to SAP Business One fully integrated ERP /MRP system .Support will be provided by the Software Partner and the Head Office Finance Team.
- Working closely with the Managing Director, reporting to him and to group CFO.
The successful candidate will have a relevant professional accounting qualification such as CIMA,ACCA,ACA. In addition:
- Good administration, communication and organization skills.
Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office products is fundamental to the position.
Must be prepared to work in a team.
Energetic, Analytical, Futuristic and good knowledge of Information Technology.
- Be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge of working in an accounting environment.
Knowledge of SAGE Line 50 would be a Plus.
- Ability to work on SAP B1 ERP is a plus.