Senior Financial Analyst - Cincinnati
Due to NELSON's tremendous growth over the past few years and a shift towards a Matrix organization, we are expanding our finance team and seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to work closely with our CFO and VP, Financial Planning to support Leadership on corporate initiatives and ad hoc analyses. The Senior Financial Analyst will also forecast future revenue & expenses, project balance sheets and capital structure, establish cost structures, and determine capital budgets. Strong analytic skills, collaboration, and business partnership are key to this role's success. The position can be based out of our Atlanta, GA or Cincinnati, OH offices, with some limited travel expected.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance
- Prepare annual plans and rolling forecasts
- Create and maintain various spreadsheets and dashboards to aid in analysis and provision of insight regarding performance
- Identify trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Prepare reports and projections based on this analysis; assistance in preparing presentations for the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and Management
- Evaluate current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Explore investment opportunities
- Establish and evaluate profit plans
- Coordinate with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Create and maintain discounted cash flow models for use in analyzing M&A candidates.
- Complete financial due diligence and risk assessments
- Review business plans and financial statements
- Review legal documents and disclosures in conjunction with acquisitions
- Assist with the financial due diligence and risk assessment process
- Participate in all pre–merger analysis and post–merger validation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of professional business finance experience
- Expert–level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Experience with current technologies such as SQL Server 2016 and PowerBI. Knowledge of ERP systems and related technologies
- Expertise in Excel and ability to present data across multiple platforms.
If you feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.