Accounts & Finance Intern
SS&Co. is looking for Accounts Internee to assist our clients with respect to multiple areas of Accounting and tax practice heavily focusing on Value-Added Tax and its implementation.
This would require a hands-on role with all monthly, quarterly and annual Tax returns, as well as maintaining a constant review of processes and procedures to maximize the efficiency in accounting system.
The candidate will also involve in the recording of accounting transactions in different accounting system of our clients. High attention to detail is required when reviewing documents for accuracy. As a member of the Team, you would provide tax research and guidance and ensure that the assigned clients are in compliance with all tax laws and their records are always up to date.
Internship period is for 3-6 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individual will assist clients in general ledger maintenance, preparing and entering monthly journal entries, reconciling bank accounts, and assisting in preparation of month-end and annual financial statements.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate with accounting staff to ensure compliance
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Other duties as assigned by management
- ACCA Students Minimum Fundamental Level Passed or Affiliates
- Knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance, and tax strategy a plus
- Strong analytical skills and good time management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working Knowledge of VAT a plus
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have UAE driving License
SS&Co. is the growing professional services firm incorporated since 2017. We provide the professional services related to audit, tax and financial consultancy, management consultancy and corporate trainings. We believe in the quality services to our client as a result we always looking for hiring the quality staff to meet our client’s requirement.
Our partners and management is also Fellow member of ACCA and having diversified experience in the field of Accounting, Audit, Tax and consultancy.