6 days left
- Part time
My client is a multi billion pound company in a rapidly expanding industry, they are looking for the missing piece in their large and experienced finance team based in Warrington.
My client have grown dramatically over the past 5 years mostly by acquisition , this Assistant Accountant role is the missing piece to the experienced team of 30 finance professionals.
My client are a global market leader and have a fantastic reputation in the UK. The business offer a varied solutions to the many problems that heavy industry faces, focusing on 6 core areas they supply 1000's of services to an ever needy and growing market.
Revenue streams are in excess of £3BN and they currently have over 30,000 employees.
As Assistant Accountant, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and capex control
- Sales reporting - providing sales information to management and other departments
- Month end reporting, posting journals for sales, debtors, COS,
- Posting accruals and prepayments
- External reporting including completion of VAT returns, intrastat and EC sales, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual statistics submission
- Reviewing internal controls
The successful Assistant Accountant must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience working in a similar role - knowledge of fixed asset, capex control and management accounts would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP (highly desirable)
- Navision (highly desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised and work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
We can offer a fantastic package for the successful candidate:
- Basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 (negotiable on experience)
- Pension contribution
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Fantastic industry experience