Accounts Payable Assistant
An Accounts Payable Assistant position for a private healthcare company in London. This role provides career stability and a competitive salary.
My client is a private healthcare company based in London.
The key responsibilities of this Accounts Payable Assistant position include:
- Processing high volumes of invoices and credit notes in accordance with policy
- Support the business by reconciling monthly supplier statements ensuring the Accounts Payable ledger is up to date and accurate
- Bank reconciliations
- Creating payment runs
- Handle supplier queries in an efficient and effective manner
- Challenge and guide centres in ensuring Accounts Payable compliance
The successful candidate will display the following:
- Have achieved GCSE's in Maths and English
- Be studying for the AAT (desirable)
- Have previous experience in a similar role in a fast past and challenging business
- Have excellent attention to detail and be highly IT literate
- Be at least intermediate level in Excel
- Have thorough experience in using Sage
This role provides career stability and a competitive salary.