Based in Haywards Heath
GBP28,000 – GBP30,000 per annum plus further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Grants Assistant to join a charity in the Haywards Heath area on a permanent basis.
Your duties will include:
- Bank and cash reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of periodic project financial reports
- Assist the Grants Manager with the preparation of budgets
- Assign accounts codes to project budgets
- Create invoices
- Maintain the fixed asset register on a quarterly basis
- Ensure internal controls are adequate and that procedures are being followed
- Provide technical support, advice and training as necessary to field finance staff
- Oversee basic logistics procedures
- Post fees to project accounts
- Reconcile control account monthly
- Settlement of expense / advance accounts
- Send cash advances
- Process payments to suppliers
- Ideally you will have experience of working within a charity or not for profit organisation
- Experience of managing projects is essential
- Experience of working in a finance role
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV's we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.