Assistant Accountant - AAT Qualified
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Accounts Assistant to join an international outsourcing/business services team as an AAT qualified Accounts Assistant.
As a member of the outsourcing team, you will be assigned your own portfolio of clients, and will be working alongside senior members of staff to complete the following;
- Preparation and review of monthly journals; prepayments, accruals, salaries and depreciation
- Roll forward of monthly reporting packages and preparation of accurate financial reporting packs for review
- Providing supervision and training for junior team members
- Completion of VAT reporting requirements
- Preparation of low risk FSA returns
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Assistance with year–end procedures and liaise with auditors
In addition, you will receive training to develop your technical knowledge and you will be given the chance to learn new accountancy software packages and develop strong client relationships.
You will be supported with your career development and study towards advanced qualifications so that you can take your career to the next level.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must;
- Be fully AAT qualified, with at least 3 years' experience working in a practice environment
- Have strong experience of preparing monthly management accounts
- Have a good understanding of Xero (desirable but not essential)
- Be ambitious and keen to progress your career within accountancy