Credit Controller – Loughborough – GBP20,000 – GBP22,000
We are on the hunt for a Credit Controller to work for an ambitious and expanding business based in Loughborough, on a permanent basis. You will be working in a fast paced environment with high value and high volume number of accounts. If you are looking for a new challenge, this is a great opportunity for you.
Duties as a Credit Controller that you will be responsible for are:
– Raising invoices on a weekly and monthly basis.
– Developing relationships by phone and email with key customers to facilitate and ensure on time collection of debts.
– Dealing with queries from customers and raising credits notes if necessary.
– Monthly and adhoc reporting of due debts and cash flow reporting/cash received.
– Setting up rates on bespoke system.
– Managing the sales ledger split alphabetically.
– Ability to cover purchase ledger in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
– A minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Credit Controllerwithin a team environment.
– Proven track record of managing a range of accounts and building rapport with customers.
– Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
– Personable, proactive and highly organised.
Vacancies you may also have applied for include: Credit Control, Collections Adviser, Debt Collection.
Cherry Professional is recruiting this role on behalf of our client.