Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant
The successful candidate will be of a graduate level looking to make their first steps into an accounting career to work with a leading Leisure and Sport business based in Frimley.
This instantly-recognisable organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant responsibilities:
- Downloading daily banking data and posting journals to reflect the transactions going through our bank accounts to the Balance Sheet/ P&L.
- Reconciliation between cash and card takings received in the bank with transactions recorded via the sales system throughout the month.
- Allocating payments collected through merchants to relevant clubs ensuring correct procedures have been followed.
- Monthly reconciliations of various balance sheet items.
- Regular monthly procedures to assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- General assistance with other ad hoc accounting tasks will be required. This will include preparing ad-hoc analysis where required.
The successful Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant candidate will be of a graduate level looking to make their first steps into an accounting career. They will have strong Excel skills, be a self starter with a flexible approach and enjoy working in a lively team atmosphere. It will be expected that the candidate will be used to taking responsibility for meeting exact deadlines.
This Graduate Trainee Accounts Assistant job based in Frimley offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.