Internship - Accounting Advisory Services (Risk Consulting)
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Petaling Jaya and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, KPMG office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery.
- Acting as engagement team member in conducting assignments and supporting the engagement-in-charge in delivering professional services
- Undergraduates who have completed their first two (2) years’ of Degree course in one of these fields, with preferably a CGPA of 3.2 or Second Upper - Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Business or related disciplines
- Excellent academic credentials, leadership qualities and a good track record in extra curricular activities
- Initiative, good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.