Accounts Executive / Senior Accounts Executive
6 days left
- Full time
Founded in the year 1984 by Tan Sri Dato' Seri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun, Berjaya Corporation Berhad is one of Malaysia’s largest dynamic and expanding conglomerate with its wide array of core business activities, including financial services, consumer marketing & retail, hotels, resorts, & recreation development, property investment & development, gaming & lottery, motor trading & distribution, food & beverage, and telecommunication.
BERJAYA means SUCCESS in Bahasa Malaysia and reflects the success and Malaysian character of the Berjaya Corporation's core businesses. Our symbol made up of closely interwoven B's represent our strong foundation and the constant synergy taking place within the Berjaya Corporation group of companies. Each B faces a different direction, depicting the varied strengths of the companies that make up the Berjaya Corporation group of companies.
Today, Berjaya Corporation Berhad and its affiliates have a total employee strength of more than 40,000. In Berjaya, we believe in the personal and professional development of our employees, which is why we are constantly striving to provide a cross-functional environment, as well as endless development and upskilling opportunities to our employees to bring out their fullest potential and grow together with the company. In Berjaya, we are not the practitioners of success, we are the success!
WHY JOIN US?
In Berjaya, we take pride in shaping individuals into great leaders. With a combined employee strength of more than 40,000 worldwide, we are committed to create a compelling Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and strive to be an “Employer of Choice”. Through Berjaya’s Employee Value Proposition (EVP), we show what it means to be part of Berjaya. We value our people and we strive to connect, inspire, and empower our employees to achieve greater success together.
Connecting you to a broad spectrum of opportunities and people from our diversified businesses.
Inspiring you to make positive changes and achieve greater impact together.
Empowering you to grow and develop to become your best in creating a better future.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, management reports as well as statutory reports and handle in consolidation financial statements.
- Handle full set of accounts, includes general accounting, account receivable, account payable, tax and treasury issues. Finalize and close monthly accounts.
- Ensure tax compliance and co-ordinate year and audit.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, company secretary and suppliers.
- Perform any ad hoc task as and when required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTIBUTES:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy or professional qualifications in ACCA/CIMA/CPA or equivalent.3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Good knowledge of computerized accounting system and Microsoft Office.
- Self-motivated, good team player and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pro-active, strong initiative, meticulous and results-oriented.
- Experience with group accounting would be an added advantage.
If you are interested, and have what it takes, please submit your application via APPLY Now with salary history/expected salary.
We invite all qualified individuals to submit their resume for consideration and regretfully note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be kept strictly confidential.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.