Change Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit 2 part qualified Financial Analyst positions for our client, a successful global service provider who are based in central Edinburgh.
Working as part of a skilled team, you will be challenged to deliver high quality financial data and analysis to finance teams and the wider business. The role supports the delivery of month end reporting, financial analysis and planning and forecasting for key business units. Additionally, be responsible for supporting monthly operational processes and perform controls for key balance sheet reconciliations.
You will ideally be a part qualified Accountant (ACCA or CIMA) with experience of working in a large organisation that deals with multiple sites to prepare, challenge and validate key financial analysis.
Reporting to a Senior Finance Manager, key responsibilities are:
– Prepare month end results, analysing and providing commentary on variances
– Liase with Business Partner to confirm clear and insightful view of month end results
– Participate in Cost Centre meeting, analysing costs and making recommendations to control costs
– Work with Business Partner in delivering budget and forecasts, taking into consideration direct and indirect costs, recharges and capital budgeting
– Month end processing – accruals, prepayments and journal postings
– Reconciliation of ledger accounts, providing control and assurance over the balance sheet
– Continuously look to implement improvements and efficiencies in financial processes
Although these are 12 month contracts, there is a very strong chance of a conversion to permanent due to ongoing changes in the organisation structure.