3 days left
- Part time
A well established and growing media / information business are looking to hire a part-qualified Management Accountant into their accountancy team.
My client is a leader in their field. Their accounting function is based near St Paul, City of London.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Contribute towards the production of high quality, accurate and detailed balance sheet reconciliations on monthly basis
- Assisting with producing monthly management accounts
- Support the Group Management Accountant and other members of the finance team as and when required.
- UK and International VAT Returns and Reconciliation
- Assistance with external audit queries resolution
- Provide analysis of ad hoc financial information on request of management
- Manage multiple banks reconciliations on daily basis
- Continually focusing on simplifying and improving processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
To be considered for this Management Accountant position you must have the following:
- Part-qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Exposure to and strong understanding of management accounts
- Strong transactional accounting background
- Salesforce experience (beneficial)
£35,000 - £40,000 + study support