Assistant Accountant (management accounts)
An Assistant Accountant (management accounts) who will be based in Solihull and producing all statutory and management accounts for a business.
Well established and growing Organisation based in Solihull.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant (management accounts) will consist of the following:
- Produce statutory accounts for the business and their separate entities.
- Month end close process responsibilities, journal compliance reviews and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Posting accruals and prepayments.
- Profit and loss accounts.
- Preparing variance analysis and reporting this to stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate evidence of independently preparing a full set of management accounts.
Due to high volumes of applicants, if you have been shortlisted you will be contacted within 48 hours (excluding weekends).