General Ledger, Senior Analyst (China Support)
Looking to develop a thorough working knowledge in General Ledger? Be part of a new startup team and follow us along this exciting journey.
So what will I be doing?
Perform tasks related to:
- Journal Entries
- GL month end close
- Monthly Standard Activities
- Quality Assurance
You will also be:
- Required to assist junior team members.
- Perform a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the General ledger scope.
- Accountable for the completion of standard and non-standard tasks,
- Escalate issues and seeks advice when faced with complex issues / problems.
- Able to recognize and act on non-standard situations, and adapt work to business goals.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Accounting, Business or Finance Graduates, CPA an advantage
- Atleast 3 years of work experience.
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular GL
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English. Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Preferably at least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in a SSC or BPO environment
- Experience in using SAP Accounting modules
- Successful candidate will support either business group from China or Indonesia, some initial travel is mandatory.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.