Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting
Highly successful, Dallas based financial services company is seeking a Senior Accountant to participate in SEC filings and corporate accounting responsibilities. Company offers highly competitive comp and benefits package, great company culture, as well as career growth.
- Assist in the preparation and review of SEC and regulatory filings, including 10Q, 10K, 8K, Earnings Release, Investor Presentation and debt/equity offerings.
- Prepare disclosures.
- Evaluate accounting and reporting implications associated with new technical accounting pronouncements, as well as GAAP pronouncements.
- Maintain stock records. Reconcile stockholders' equity activity.
- Ensure internal controls over financial reporting.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- CPA Certification preferred.
- Public accounting experience highly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.