ERP Business Analyst
Job Title: ERP Business Analyst
As an ERP Business Analyst on a 6m month FTC you will assist in implementing and Administering Epicor ERP system modules including, financial management, Production management, sales management, materials management, CRM and financial management, including product configurators. You will be working for a UK based manufacturing company with three companies requiring continuous improvement and looking to roll out Epicor ERP to three overseas companies.
- Support team in rolling Epicor ERP to three additional subsidiaries
- Attend ERP change management meetings
- Design, support and document Epicor ERP reports (Crystal & SSRS).
- Design, support and document dashboard's, BAM's, BAQ's & BPM's.
- Assist in updating Product Configurators, knowledge of C#.
- Extensive experience Epicor ERP implementations, as user, support or consultant.
- Experience of using Epicor 10.2 or other mid–market ERP system.
- A self–driven individual, who can demonstrate ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems using the system tools available
ACS are recruiting for an ERP Business Analyst. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an ERP Business Analyst, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a ERP Business Analyst. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an ERP Business Analyst with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the ERP Business Analyst role you desire.