Digital Business Analyst - Retail Sector
Job Title: Digital Business Analyst – Retail Sector
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: Circa GBP43,000 to GBP50,000
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
The company is a highly profitable subsidiary of an established FTSE 250 Group and currently have a turnover of GBP0.5B and plan to double this in the next five years with an aggressive growth strategy.
A number of exciting projects have been signed off by the group including several digital/e–commerce development streams, a Magento upgrade and also a major ERP programme scheduled for later in the year.
Due to the large number projects in the pipeline we are looking to find an experienced retail focused Business Analyst with a track record in retail and digital projects to help them successfully deliver on them.
- Established and proven Business Analyst with experience in the retail sector
- Experience of working on Ecommerce projects
- Strong grounding in Agile methodologies
- Retail sector experience including EPOS and Inventory Management would be advantageous
- Any ERP project experience would be welcomed but is not a requirement
- Easy commutable distance of South Birmingham
- Contributory pension scheme
- Share Save Scheme
- Life assurance
- Staff purchasing and rewards scheme
This is a rare opportunity in the retail sector where the company have committed to significant investment in IT and are looking for someone to help support and drive their next five years of growth.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us