Technical Business Analyst / / SC Clearance required / London
Technical Business Analyst / SC Clearance required / Government Contract / London / Asap
We have an exciting opportunity available for an SC ClearedTechnical Business Analyst to work on a long–term project for the Government!
Please note: SC Clearance & Government / Public sector experience is essential for this position.
The role will involve:
- Working collaboratively with the inhouse Agile Development Team and existing vendor to understand legacy API/web application, customer interactions and onboarding
- Analyse user /business needs ensuring outcomes align with strategy & TOM, delivering to the business architecture
- Responsible for Requirement gathering, Gap Analysis, Impact Analysis, Stakeholder management, Traceability, Business Solution Design, Users Stories (BDD) & contribute to agile ceremonies
Essential skills & Experience:
- Experienced Business Analyst with Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience designing and linking to Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Demonstrable experience of Agile Delivery, JIRA & writing BDD style User stories
- Previous experience of working in a public sector organisation, preferably a central, regional or local government organisation.
If you have experience of the above and interested in a long–term contract with the Government, please send me your CV asap and we can discuss the role in more detail.