Are you a Business Analyst that is interested in complex applications and working with third party integrations?! Would you like to work in a start up with their SaaS marketing product?! Then this could be the role for you!!
This organisation is the leading supplier of SaaS market technology, working with some of the biggest accountancy, law and real estate agencies. This could be a opportunity for you to join their team as the continue to grow their global presence.
What we need form you
– We need an experienced Business Analyst to take responsibility for gathering, defining and documenting requirements for the creation of software in an Agile environment.
– You'll need to understand how Scrum teams function and the impact this has on requirements and acceptance criteria, particularly their size and scope.
– You'll have knowledge of TDD and be comfortable with making what we do visible to the business and driving product creation via clear requirements. Any experience you have with BDD is a bonus.
– We need your strong business communication skills to be able to explain technical capabilities to business teams and business needs to technical teams.
– There's a lot to get stuck into in this Business Analyst role and you'll have previous experience of juggling multiple projects and competing requirements, pushing back confidently on stakeholders and keeping them informed and updated.
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a collaborative and supportive team within a company that has a flat structure and take on full responsibility for the Business Analyst role.
If you're ready for your next Business Analyst role and to join a company where you can learn and progress in your career – Apply now!
Talent Point is a Hiring Communications business, working as sole hiring partners with our customers. We've ripped up the rules and torn apart the job spec to give you total clarity and visibility, painting a vivid picture (approved twice, both at Line and C–level) of the way this company lives, breathes and behaves, and how your role will look over years not months. We present only three applicants for every vacancy so, where we do represent you, you have a very high chance of securing a role with pre–booked interview times to plan around, in–depth vacancy details and no delays. Are you ready to seriously invest in your progression? Let's design your future.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy–policy