Hours: 40x hours per week – flexible on start and finish times
Our client is seeking a new Credit Controller for a new client coming into their business, so exciting times for an ever expanding Swindon business. The client is a specialist Accountancy Practice with clients throughout the UK and overseas.
A Credit Controller's daily duties may include the following activities:
• Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
• Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers' credit rankings with banks
• Setting up of terms and conditions of credit
• Dealing with invoice finance firms
• Communication with 3rd parties
• Ensuring timely payment of debts
• Following up payments as needed
• Negotiating re–payment plans
• Responding to relevant client enquiries via phone and email
• Processing and reconciliation of invoices
• Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
• Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
• Providing administrative support to the team
The Ideal Candidate:
• Outstanding attention to detail with an ability to reconcile complex accounts
• Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software (they use Xero) – training provided
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
• Professional, confident and diplomatic when liaising with others
Interested? Then Apply Today with an up to date CV
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a good number of the UK's leading logistics companies.
People are the most important part of any business – and we are no different. At Aligra we only recruit recruitment consultants who show the right blend of professionalism, passion and commitment whose work ethic matches our 'Whatever it Takes' approach. Our team will always do what it takes to fulfil the Aligra ambition.
While we work across industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Accountancy & Finance, Professional & Executive, Automotive and Transport & Logistics sectors.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Aligra Personnel Limited, who are a recruitment business.