Are you self–motivated?
Do you enjoy call handling?
Are you ready to work in a fast paced but rewarding job?
Due to a prosperous 2018 and what looks to be an even more successful 2019 our well–respected client is looking to add an enthusiastic and target driven individual to their team.
This is a fantastic role for someone who is more than comfortable call handling, can be assertive and understanding during difficult telephone conversations and has a drive to contribute to the success of the team.
- Carrying out credit control calls
- Ability to adapt tone of call to suit the situation
- Dealing with enquiries and resolving issues
- Recording calls and ensuring the system is up to date
- Reporting to Senior Management team
- Building relationships with clients
- Previous experience in a high volume telephony role
- Articulate with clear and confident communication skills
- Target driven and results orientated
- Proven ability to bring difficult situations to a satisfactory conclusion
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Good administration skills
- Multi–tasking and prioritising your work load accordingly
- Display an aptitude for negotiating and persuading
- Drive for personal and team success
- Confident call handling
- Thrives in a fast–paced environment
- Active listening skills
The role is based in Hamilton – there is parking on site and public transport links nearby. Monday – Friday and the hours of work are 9.00–5.00pm.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate–privacy