This Management Accountant opportunity is an excellent role to be involved in both month end accounts and operational finance with a leading UK business.
This business are a leading uk business with a local brand name who are easily recognised and growing rapidly. They have modern offices based in ellesmere port and a great benefits package.
The Management Accountant will be a part of a dynamic and fluid finance team, and will be required to carry out a wide range of duties including:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts and supporting the audit process.
- Supporting the senior accountants in managing the finance team and deputising in their absence.
- Monthly reporting to airline partners.
- Managing remittance of payments due to airline partners.
- Reviewing cash balances and processing short term investments.
- Submitting returns to industry regulatory bodies.
- Reviewing revenue reconciliations.
- Processing purchase ledger and refund payments.
- Reviewing sales ledger.
- Reviewing KPIs and other management information.
- Reviewing, and accounting for, airline partner sales and marketing contracts.
- Credit reviews for new and existing customers.
The successful management accountant will require the following:
- ACA, ACCA, or CIMA Part Qualified.
- Able to work autonomously with the tasks allocated.
- Excellent at communicating, capable of updating and directing all levels of staff, both internal and external to the department.
- Able to prioritise own workload and help manage that of direct and indirect reports contributing towards month end.
- Motivated to develop knowledge and skills and improve processes.
- Driven to meet personal and departmental deadlines.
This role will offer;