The role is an exciting opportunity for an ACCA, ACA or CIMA studier. The client is seeking a candidate with Financial Accounts and balance sheet reconciliations experience. Candidates should be confident and personable as they will be liaising with other areas of the business.
The client is a market leading Real Estate organisation, they encourage growth and provide study support. The candidate will be working as part of a large financial reporting team if they are successful in this role.
The key duties of the role include;
- Production of key Balance Sheet account reconciliations including but not limited to:
- Prepayments, Current Other Receivables, GRNI, Direct Debit Control, Borrowings
- Ensuring the completion of and collecting key Balance Sheet account reconciliations owned outside of GFC including:
- Unallocated Cash, FM Balance Sheet Control accounts
- Actively investigate and resolve reconciling items within reconciliations
- Ownership of key captions of the Balance Sheet
- Standard month end Balance Sheet reconciliation templates
- Working with the rest of Finance to support delivery of the month end
- Working with Treasury and Accounts Payable
- Working with Finance Systems and the Business Improvement Finance Leader on projects to identify and implement efficiency's within Finance and Reporting
- Month end reports for Balance Sheet
- Continuous improvement to processes and procedures
The successful candidate should have experience working in Financial accounts and more specifically Balance Sheet reconciliation experience. They should be confident liaising with external finance teams.
A very competitive salary and a study support package.